Real Estate Agent Wanted
Solo real estate is rough stuff. Dead-end leads, hours of paperwork, and trying to enthusiastically show houses when you have a cold and all you want to do is snuggle up on the couch and watch Netflix with a cup of hot tea. What about those days when you’re feeling a bit down and discouraged? Who’s going to life you up when you’re working alone?
Tony K Real Estate is not like other agency groups. In fact, we started this company because we wanted something different. There is no weak link or junior associate here. We selectively hire specialized real estate talent and let them play their strengths. Due to our consistent upward growth, we have become the Greater Toronto Area's leading agency and are now accepting applications for an additional real estate agent to join us in the what we call the good life. The best part? We have everything you need to be a six-figure real estate agent and are ready to train the right person.
PROS of working at Tony K Real Estate
● Group Therapy! It’s a cheesy saying, but team work makes the dream work. You’ll be around awesome people with like-minded values.
● Work/Life Balance. We are here for it with company sponsored outings, healthy competitions, and learning opportunities.
● We got your back. Family emergency or middle of the night issues? One of us will be there for you, day or night, weekend or holiday. You are never alone.
● Leary of the legal side? We will hold your hand, literally and figuratively, through contracts with as many one on one trainings as you want, easy to follow templates, and encouraging cheers.
● Your voice matters. Every agent has a stake in every move we make at Tony K Real Estate. You will be heard.
● Seasoned Real Estate Agents turned Lead Specialists who are laser-focused on finding solid buyers and sellers bring the business to you.
● Agents consistently doing 1-2 transactions a month, every month, will have mentorship from someone who did this for the majority of their career.
● Information at your fingertips. Access to cutting edge technology including AI Lead Bots, crucial websites, and informative reports.
● You, with your fancy logo and brand courtesy of our in-house design tools to assist with all of your creative visions.
● Incentives and value advantages provided for buyers assisting with lead to sales generation.
● Collaborative and supportive team of agents (no cutthroat office politics here)
● A space of your own! We provide each of our agents with a giant, gorgeous desk in a super modern office space that clients love
● All-hours access to state –of-the-art conference room, 100-inch projection screen, private offices, meeting rooms, workstations, a full kitchen, and locally-roasted fair trade coffee (no boring brown water here!
● The most incredible administrative professionals in all of Toronto to handle legal documents and client paperwork
CONS of working at Tony K Real Estate
● No in-office chef (yet)
WHO we are looking for:
● Loves real estate. Still gets excited about picture windows, vaulted ceilings, and original hardwood floors.
● Big fan of making people happy. Forget basic customer service, you treat every client as if they were your only client. You listen, you take notes, you follow through, you bring cookies.
● Accepts challenges. That seller who will never come down? You will get them to cut the price. That buyer who finds something wrong with every listing? You will find them their forever home.
● Ambitious, with honor. Friendly competition and in-office challenges are fun, but if another agent is sick or out of town, you’re there for them, and vice versa.
● Ready to do this. Full time, determined, and excited.
● Podcast listening, book reading, workshop attending, daydreaming, knowledge seeker. You know your stuff and you’re always looking to learn more and think outside of the box.
● Licensed X2. Current RECO license, valid driver’s license, and access to a vehicle.
● Ready to approach real estate by combining traditional techniques and new methods.
Still reading? You made it! You are one of us for sure. If you’re sitting here thinking this is too good to be true, we get it, but we pinky-promise this is the real deal. The story behind Tony K Real Estate is simply answering the question, “Why aren’t real estate agencies more fun and supportive?” with building our own company.
If you are intrigued, we want to meet you. Stop by the office anytime. We’ll let you test out the cushy agent chair and pour you a cup of the best coffee in town. Or, if you prefer old school, send your resume along with a personality-laden cover letter to [email protected]